Our Specialised English courses for corporate clients are designed based on the training needs analysis (TNA) and specific context of the organization or enterprise.
Apart from assuring the quality of training course design, teaching and learning methodology and course assessment, OEA Vietnam also provides professional support services and work closely with the organisation’s or enterprise’s HR manager for the success of the course, making contribution to its strategic development of employees. This particularly helps form a comprehensive profile of each learner’s progress and achievements.
Over the years, OEA Vietnam has collaborated and successfully organised many courses specifically designed for senior officials, middle managers and staff of domestic and international organisations and enterprises.
Our customers are organisations, governmental agencies and corporations, some of which include:
- LG Electronics (managers and factory-based employees);
- CFC (Cement Finance Corporation);
- Kloon Limited (Switzerland-based Software Company);
- Ministry of Science and Technology;
- The U.S Department of State/The U.S Embassy Hanoi Vietnam;
- Canadian Embassy;
- The Australia Awards Vietnam (AAV);
- Hitachi/ALC Education (Tokyo);
- Vietnam Prosperity Bank (VP Bank);
- Military Bank (MB);
- SATO company (Japan);
- Laser Media..
|Department of Public and Specialised Courses
Tel: (024) 2323 1318 – Email: email@example.com